2017 was a year with so many lessons and things that I learned about myself and the world. Even though it was a tough year but yet we all made it through those hard times. Cheers to us! So, here’s a list of 17 things I’ve learned in 2017 and here’s how to 2018, filled with new possibilities, exciting things and adventures.
1. Love yourself just the way you are
2. Keep a planner, it’s good to organize things.
3. Time is money.
4. Learn to cook.
5. Sometimes you have to go with the flow.
6. Don’t be ashamed or afraid to ask questions.
7. Travel as much as you can.
8. It’s okay to cry
9. Eliminate negative people.
10. Don’t compare yourself with others.
11. Learn from failure, don’t give up.
12. Trust yourself and learn new things.
13. Don’t care what others think.
14. Learn to be grateful and Apologize, Don’t make excuses.
15. Meditate everyday.
16. It’s okay to be selfish.
17. It will be all okay in the end.